Snow day & HBD Iqra (L)
Yeah, I just witnessed the first official snow day of my life, and yeah, it wasn’t as epic as I thought it’d be, cause I’ve seen worse snow, but thanks anyways TDSB! I always loved the Arthur ‘snow day’ episode and no, it didn’t end up happening that way, but it was fun anyways J
More importantly, happy seventeenth birthday to one of my best friends, Iqra. You’ve always been a lucky charm for me (I know that’s what you call me about you too), but wow, first snow day in history for me, and on your birthday? You’re a saint. But this means I never got to see you on your actual birthday, or decorate your locker L My first close friend at my ‘real’ high school, so of course you’re always going to hold a special place in my heart. You’ve helped me through so much, and you always end up making me feel so much better in every tough mess. I love you! You know how parents always want their kids to hang out with ‘other good kids so it rubs off’, yeah, you’re one of those good people ;). You’re always pushing me to do better in school, and I owe it all to you. You’ve got the perfect sense of humor, you’re so smart, and you’re never boring to talk to. I love how you’re one of the few brown girls like me who loves hockey. I love how I can tell you anything and you always understand. You give amazing advice, and I really can’t imagine school without you! Don’t ever change, you’re awesome, I know you’re going to get far, and I know we’re going to be really good friends forever <3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home